Thursday, June 12, 2008

Supplemental - June 12


Hi everyone,

Pictures from the last couple of days are posted here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/daveste99/20080611

It is 7:45AM EST and I am getting ready to leave for Chapel Hill. I have to make time today to get the bike into the shop for service and tires. That means I have to take I-40, again. Ugh!

It's about 260 miles from Maggie Valley so it will take me that better part of the day to get to Allan and Barb's house. There I will unload the bike and ride it to the dealership.

Karen arrives tonight and I miss her a great deal so it will be good to see her and start planning our route back home.

More later.

Take care,
Dave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got caught up today for the past few days of travel. Good stories and I'm glad you made it safely.

Let me know if you need anything on the way back. Gene

Swiss Miss said...

Welcome to NC! Karen's been missing you as much as you've been missing her. Pics and travel log are great. Get some rest and let us know when you're headed home. Travely safely!

Heide

Sandee said...

Hi Dave, glad you made it to your last destination before Karen gets there. I know she misses you too! I'm looking forward to hearing her comments about the trip back. I'm sure it will be fun. Hope you are rested and enjoying yourself! Can't wait to hear more. Love, Sandee