Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chama, NM


It's 9:30AM, local time. It is raining hard and snowing! Snowing quite a bit too. It's cold but the snow isn't sticking, yet. I really want to get out of here but I think I'm stuckI and worst yet, have no coffee! I'm going to wait awhile in the hope that it will at least stop snowing. I will head south to Santa Fe and beyond because it is supposed to be dry and warm further south.


One other thing I wanted to mention is in these posts I am not taking time to fix typos or grammar so just deal with it. :)


Take care,

Dave

6 comments:

biff said...

Good Morning Dave,
Wow, snowing!!!, but no coffee, that would be tough.
But maybe a good day to take a break , you've been covering a lot of "slab," (as truck drivers say.)
hope the weather cooperates soon,
biff

Karen Steckler said...

Glad you are taking it easy and heading south to warmer weather. I know what you are like without coffee, so glad I'm still here :-).

x0x0x0x0x0
K

davest99 said...

The photos you are posting are great.

Take it easy. Be safe and keep blogging.

Sugarplum

Unknown said...

Hi Dave
Enjoy the snow! It's 100 in Chapel Hill this week! You can warm up here.

barb

Anonymous said...

Dave,

Wish we were there with you to take in all the sights! Did you drive through Montrose? I was thinking, after the fact, that I should have given you my families phone number. Oh well, next time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Road Meister,
Wish I'd signed in earlier so I could tell you where to go in Roswell to see the aliens! My dad and mom lived there for a few years, a few years back. I thought that town was just going to keep on dying, but, as you describe, it is growing and growing. Anyhow, fun to follow your journey and will check in periodically to see howgoze it.
Sara